TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WELCOME TO PHMILLENNIA
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of phmillennia.
By accessing my website I assume you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. Do not continue to use phmillennia if you do not accept all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, I own the intellectual property rights for all material on phmillennia. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from my website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from phmillennia without my approval;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from phmillennia without my approval;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from phmillennia without my approval.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of phmillennia offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘comments’) in areas of the website. I do not screen, edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on the website and comments do not reflect my own personal views or opinions or those of my affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws I shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on my website. I reserve the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which I consider in my absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on my website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy; or
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
I reserve the right at any time and in my sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to phmillennia. You agree to immediately remove all links to my website upon such request. I also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to my website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking Terms and Conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM MY WEBSITE
If you find any link on phmillennia or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact me about this. I will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst I endeavor to ensure that the information on my website is correct, I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do I commit to ensuring that my website remains available or that the material on my website is kept up to date.
I shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend me against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to phmillennia and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this Disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude my or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude my or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of my or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of my or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this Disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the Disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this Disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that phmillennia and the information and services on my website are provided free of charge, I will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.