Wouldn’t it be great if the next time you spend money, you get some it back? Well, that’s what cashback programs are for. If you sign-up on one, you can get a percentage of your money back as soon as you make a qualified purchase.
You can then transfer the cash back you earn into your savings account or use it to make an extra credit card or bill payment. Or, you can even use the cash back to purchase something you need. There are quite a few savvy ways you can put the money to good use.
Anyway, there are plenty of apps and websites out there that offer some kind of reward for shopping anywhere. In fact, if you shop online, there’s a good chance you already use or have used a cash back shopping app or website. Some of the most popular cashback apps for shopping include:
- Ibotta – You get cash back when you shop in person or online, and also when you dine out and travel.
- Rakuten – Shop from thousands of participating retailers and get cash back when you make a valid purchase.
- Dosh – With partners from big chain brands to local stores, you have more ways to earn cash back, all while shopping or dining out as you’ve done before.
- Honey – This browser extension that scours the Internet to find promo or coupon codes you can use to save money at checkout.
- Payce – This platform offers cash back for both online and in-store purchases.
Then there are also apps that offer reward points instead of cash back every time you shop or make a qualified purchase. These reward points can then be redeemed for gift cards or other rewards. Examples include:
- ReceiptPal – Turn your receipts into cash prizes and valuable gift cards, including from top retailers such as Amazon and Walmart.
- MyPoints – Shop online or in-store, earn points, and redeem them for gift cards or cash rewards.
- Fetch Rewards – Snap a pic of your grocery receipts and be rewarded with awesome gift cards.
Now you should know that with these cashback and rewards apps and programs, you’re not really earning extra money – you’re simply saving some. So don’t go overboard and start spending a lot just to get a fraction of your money back. These are best used to get you some discounts on your purchases and make a couple of savings here and there, and definitely not a side hustle or gig to make $100 a day.
Looking for a reliable way to make money online? Start a blog and earn a fulltime income
If you’re looking for a reliable way to make money online, starting a blog could be just what you need. With a blog, you can share your knowledge and expertise with the world, build a following, and earn money through various monetization strategies.
If you’re new to blogging, don’t worry – it’s easier than you might think. Check out my tutorial and guide on how to start a blog for beginners and earn a fulltime income. It’s packed with tips, tools, and resources to help you get started on the right foot.
Whether you’re interested in blogging about travel, fashion, food, or any other topic, there’s an audience out there waiting to hear from you. So why not give it a try? With a bit of effort and dedication, you could be well on your way to making money online and living life on your own terms.
Check out my guide to learn more about how to start a successful blog and turn your passion into a profitable online business. Click the button below to proceed.