Are you passionate about writing and eager to turn your passion into a lucrative career? Look no further than Barefoot Writer, a reputable magazine that offers exciting opportunities for writers like you. In this blog post, we will explore the world of Barefoot Writer and how you can get paid up to $300 to write about writing.
Whether you dream of working from the comfort of your home, landing freelance writing jobs, or simply improving your writing skills, Barefoot Writer provides a wealth of resources, insights, and inspiration. It is not just a platform but a renowned magazine committed to helping writers achieve their aspirations and enjoy the writer’s life.
In the following sections, we will delve into the details of what Barefoot Writer is looking for, who can write for them, the earning potential, the advantages of writing for Barefoot Writer, and how to submit your articles. So, if you’re ready to embark on an exciting writing journey and get paid for your passion, keep reading to discover the opportunities that await you with Barefoot Writer.
What is Barefoot Writer?
Barefoot Writer is a platform committed to helping writers achieve their dream writer’s life by providing resources, information, and opportunities to make money through writing. They offer a supportive community, valuable tips on growing a profitable writing business, and shortcuts to success, all accessible through their Barefoot Writer Club membership. As a club member, you also receive a subscription to their highly regarded monthly magazine, Barefoot Writer.
Barefoot Writer is not just a platform; it’s a reputable magazine dedicated to helping writers achieve their dream writer’s life. The Barefoot Writer Magazine provides a wealth of resources, information, and opportunities for writers to make money through their craft. As a valued Barefoot Writer Club member, you gain access to a supportive community, invaluable tips on building a profitable writing business, and insider knowledge to help you succeed.
Within the pages of Barefoot Writer Magazine, you’ll find a wealth of content that inspires, educates, and motivates. It covers a wide range of topics, from writing opportunities that are currently in demand to practical advice on improving your writing skills. Whether you’re looking to work from home, land freelance writing jobs, or simply enhance your writing abilities, Barefoot Writer Magazine has you covered.
As a Barefoot Writer Club member, you receive a subscription to the monthly magazine, ensuring that you stay up-to-date with the latest trends, tips, and strategies in the writing industry. It’s an opportunity to learn from industry experts, connect with fellow writers, and gain insights that can propel your writing career forward.
Is Barefoot Writer Legit?
You might be wondering if Barefoot Writer is a legitimate platform. Rest assured, it is! Barefoot Writer has established itself as a reputable resource for aspiring and professional writers alike. Their commitment to providing real writing opportunities, connecting writers with industry experts, and helping writers succeed is well-known within the writing community.
What is Barefoot Writer looking for?
Barefoot Writer is always on the lookout for engaging and informative content that caters to their readership. Their audience consists of men and women from all walks of life who want to earn money from their writing. Whether you’re just starting out, transitioning to a writing career, or looking to supplement your income, Barefoot Writer provides valuable insights on various aspects of the writing world.
Barefoot Writer Magazine welcomes a variety of article submissions across different departments. Here are the specific sections and the word count ranges they seek:
1. Monthly Motivator (600-800 words): This department is dedicated to inspiring readers to persevere in their writing pursuits and achieve their goals. Articles in this section often provide enthusiastic examples of how to make money, work from home, and enjoy the writer’s life.
2. Productivity Secrets (400-600 words): In this section, the magazine aims to help readers enhance their productivity, enabling them to accomplish more in less time. The focus is on strategies and techniques that allow writers to increase their income while creating more leisure time for a well-rounded writer’s lifestyle.
3. Cool Tools (400-600 words): Barefoot Writer Magazine also features short articles highlighting useful software, hardware, and other gadgets that assist writers in their craft. These tools are geared towards helping readers write, work, and secure more freelance writing opportunities, thereby contributing to long-term writing success.
4. Thinking Like a Writer (700-900 words): This department is dedicated to guiding readers in starting or growing their writing and freelance careers. It covers various topics, such as selecting the right niche, leveraging networks, creative marketing techniques for writing services, and tips on how to earn money as a freelance writer.
5. Become a Better Writer (700-900 words): Barefoot Writer Magazine places a strong emphasis on improving readers’ writing skills. This department covers a wide range of topics, including mental exercises, writing exercises, and valuable skills for professionals in the communication industry.
6. Glicken (600-800 words): This section provides an opportunity for writers to share personal essays accompanied by photos. Writers can reflect on how their writing skills have brought them unexpected benefits in life, such as landing a travel upgrade, solving a problem, assisting a friend or charity, or any other unique experiences related to writing.
By considering these departmental guidelines and submitting articles within the specified word count, you increase your chances of getting published in Barefoot Writer Magazine. It’s an excellent opportunity to showcase your expertise, share personal stories, and contribute to the writing community.
Who can write for Barefoot Writer?
The great news is that Barefoot Writer welcomes writers of all experience levels. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or an aspiring writer, you have the opportunity to contribute to their magazine and website. They value diverse perspectives and experiences, making it an inclusive platform for anyone passionate about writing.
How much can I earn writing?
One of the most exciting aspects of writing for Barefoot Writer is the earning potential. Depending on the assignment, Barefoot Writer pays between $100 and $300 for published articles. While the fee may vary, it’s an opportunity to showcase your skills, build your portfolio, and get compensated for your work.
Why should I write for Barefoot Writer?
Writing for Barefoot Writer offers numerous benefits. Firstly, it provides a chance to share your knowledge, insights, and experiences with a large and engaged audience. Secondly, writing for Barefoot Writer helps you establish yourself as an authority in the writing industry, enhancing your professional reputation. Additionally, the community support and resources offered through the Barefoot Writer Club can be invaluable in growing your writing business.
How do I submit my article?
To submit an article to Barefoot Writer, you need to follow their submission guidelines. Start by familiarizing yourself with their style and voice through their magazine and website content. This will give you a better understanding of what they’re looking for. Once you have an article idea, you can send it to their editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. While they receive numerous pitches, they do review and consider each one. If you don’t hear back within two weeks, you’re free to submit your idea elsewhere.
Barefoot Writer submission guidelines
Barefoot Writer has specific guidelines to ensure the quality and relevance of the content they publish. Here are some important points to keep in mind:
1. Know and Understand Their Audience: Barefoot Writer’s readership consists of individuals who want to earn money from their writing. Tailor your article to meet their needs and provide valuable insights related to writing opportunities, improving writing skills, building a freelance business, productivity tips, and more.
2. Editorial Lineup: Barefoot Writer Magazine covers various topics. Consider submitting articles for departments such as Monthly Motivator, Productivity Secrets, Cool Tools, Thinking Like a Writer, Become a Better Writer, and Glicken. Each department has its own word count range and focus, so make sure to review the guidelines for each section.
3. Pay and Rights: Barefoot Writer pays between $100 and $300 for published articles, depending on the assignment. Once your article is published, Barefoot Writer retains all rights to it.
4. Tips from the Editor: To increase your chances of getting published, follow these tips from the Barefoot Writer editor:
- Offer unique and actionable tips on writing, business-building, and freelance lifestyle.
- Be conversational and easy to read, ensuring your article flows naturally.
- Proofread your work thoroughly, and consider reading it out loud for clarity.
- Utilize the Barefoot Writer Club’s members-only Facebook group for article ideas and inspiration.
- Submit your article in Word format with your contact information, separate image files if applicable, and adhere to all guidelines provided.