I just wanna let you know that Amazon Prime Day 2021 has begun. From June 21 at 12:00 A.M. PT to June 22 at 11:59 P.M. PT, Amazon is offering a ton of exciting deals on everything from electronic gadgets and devices to kitchen appliances. Now’s your chance to get that MacBook you’ve always wanted, or that mini coffee maker that you definitely need. Now’s the best time to get huge discounts and save big!
As a reminder, most of these exclusive deals are only for Amazon Prime members. So if you’re not a member yet, there’s no better time than now to sign-up and take advantage of Amazon’s big annual sale!
What’s Amazon Prime Day?
Prime Day is Amazon’s annual shopping event with deals exclusively for Amazon Prime members. Anyone can participate in Prime Day by becoming a member of Amazon Prime. If you’re not yet a Prime member, you can participate in Prime Day by signing up for an Amazon Prime free trial or paid Prime membership.
What’s Amazon Prime? What do I get as a member?
Amazon Prime is a subscription service from Amazon. As an Amazon Prime member, you receive many shipping, shopping, streaming, reading, and other benefits. Apart from getting the chance to participate in Amazon Prime Day, you also get plenty of other perks like:
- Free two-day shipping on eligible items (for non-Prime customers, standard shipping on qualifying orders usually takes five to eight business days)
- Unlimited streaming of Prime Video movies and TV episodes
- Unlimited, ad-free access to millions of songs and playlists on Prime Music, as well as discounted subscription plans
- Free access to books, magazines, comics, and more from the Prime Reading catalog
- Access to free games and in-game content on Prime Gaming, as well as a free channel subscription on Twitch.tv every month
- Unlimited, full-resolution photo storage on Amazon Photos
How do I become an Amazon Prime member?
By signing-up and paying a membership fee. An Amazon Prime membership costs $12.99 per month (plus taxes), or $119 per year (plus taxes), although discounts are offered to certain eligibles.
Now if you just want to get a feel of what it’s like to be a part of Amazon Prime, you can simply sign-up for a free trial of Prime, where you get to enjoy all the same benefits as paid members for thirty days. You also get access to Amazon Prime Day deals with a free trial of Prime.
Featured Image by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels (modified)